Sunday, April 7, 2013

I've been 3 or 4 days playing dollies. . . 
Making patterns and prototypes for beautiful little ladies and bunnies in gorgeous party frocks.  I made my own pattern, inspired by 3 or 4 different patterns that I'd used before for dolls and animals.  I've ironed out a few creases, (and more than a few body parts), and I think I'm happy with the results. I'm about to take photographs of my first 2 little ladies.


 The first doll is pretty, but her head is a little too square, and her underskirt a little too short.  She'll be living with me.

 My second has a better shaped head I think, and her underskirt is made of tulle, and is much stiffer than her sister's.  She's really lovely in the flesh.  The picture doesn't do her justice.  She might find her way to my on line shop, to be adopted.


They are both 18" tall and sit really nicely.



 My bunny has no features or clothes!  Yikes.  She soon will, I bought some lovely fabric today to make her the most gorgeous little dress, and some ivory tulle to make her a sticky out underskirt.  :)



Bunny has lovely little pink shoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment