Tuesday, April 2, 2013


Easter - I saw a forecast for snow, and yet it was a beautiful, bright sunny day.  While sorting out my little pink craft room, I gradually found all my little Easter decorations, so once again, I set about making my Easter branch.


I cut a couple of nice twiggy branches from the tree in the garden and put them in a lovely jug, and then went to town with the little eggs and bows and ornaments.

Then I set the table for tea. . .


Before my guests arrived, I finished off my little Easter gifts.
I had collected seeds from my favourite plants in the garden last year, and so made some small seed packets and printed myself some labels.

I stamped names on the envelopes and labelled the seeds.

Then I stamped the pots with the plant names, just so they'd know what to plant where - very important!

Then I made sure I matched the pots to the seed packets.


Then I made some little Easter tags, put the pots, seeds, a small bag of soil and a drip tray in brown paper bags, and voilĂ ! - an Easter gift that should keep on giving. 






No comments:

Post a Comment